SAIL IN DAY-CHARTER
InnovationPicking up on the innovations of the BALI 4.3
Designed by Olivier Poncin and Catana’s R&D department, the BALI 4.0 Day-charter is picking up on the innovations of the BALI 4.3:
- Raised nacelle without trampoline
- Reassuring high freeboard
- Optimum seakeeping qualities, comfort and performance you would expect from a CATANA design.
RelaxationVery ergonomic living spaces
- Bali 4.0 Day-Charter is the first catamaran in this size to offer a large forward cockpit with sunbathing area.
- A relaxation area on the coachroof provides breath-taking views.
ComfortShe has everything of a big!
The Bali 4.0 Day-Charter is as well as a level of comfort worthy of much larger catamaran Day-Charter.
PracticalApproved for 28 passengers
The Bali 4.0 Day-Charter is approved to receive up to 28 passengers.
|Conception||O. PONCIN & Y. CHABAUD|
|Naval Architect||Xavier FAŸ|
|Overall length||40 ft|
|Waterline length||38,6 ft|
|Light displacement||8 t|
|Maximum displacement||11,2 t|
|Sail area||861 sq ft|
|Mainsail area||516 sq ft|
|Solent||345 sq ft|
|Fresh Water||221 us gal|
|Fuel||110.5 us gal|
|Engines||2 X 55 HP|
|CE CAT : D||28 persons|