SAIL IN "Open Space" MODE
Relaxationvast interior and exterior living spaces
- a forward cockpit with dining area and gigantic sunbathing area (20m²) in place of the traditional trampoline,
- an aft cockpit with lounger, equipped with LEDs, entirely flush-decked and enhanced by a folding table,
- a sunbathing area on the coachroof.
Comfortto enjoy the best of sailing
- a unique cool feeling in the saloon, due to the large, totally retractable windows
- exceptional light and a panoramic view thanks to the numerous, large openings in the saloon
- a level of equipment to suit the most demanding requirements
- a sleek design and interior décor, arranged for living… as you would at home.
PracticalInnovations which leave nothing to chance
A level of self-sufficiency (800 litre water tank combined with a 200 litre / hour engine-driven watermaker, 800 litre fuel capacity, 615 litre American-style fridge/freezer with ice maker and chilled water dispenser. A unique level of autonomy in its class thanks, among other things, to two engine-driven 12 Volt DC generators. The whole controlled via a multiplexing touch screen with integral tutorial. As well as all the essential appliances to have aboard, including a 9 place dishwasher, washing machine, espresso machine, etc.
SailingCATANA technology, quality and performance
The BALI 4.5 OPEN SPACE is built at our factories in France, using the best possible materials. The choice of a closed-cell PVC foam sandwich and fabrication by infusion ensures rigidity, longevity and weight savings, and as a result, the Bali 4.5 is the lightest in its class. The design and height of the nacelle allows a better passage through the water, giving comfort and safety. With the rig further aft comes the possibility of a larger headsail, and with the self-tacking solent, greater manoeuvrability. Its sail area to light displacement ratio is the highest in its class, giving the performance, safety and sea-keeping quality you would expect from Catana!
|Naval Architect||Xavier FAŸ|
|Interior Design||Hervé COUEDEL|
|Overall length||45 ft - 13,6 m|
|Beam||24,32 ft - 7,42 m|
|Waterline length||42,65 ft - 13 m|
|Draft||4,00 ft - 1,22 m|
|Light displacement||11,8 t|
|Maximum displacement||16,4 t|
|Up wind sail area||1205 sq ft - 112 m²|
|Mainsail area||775 sq ft - 72 m²|
|Self-tacking solent||419,7 sq ft - 39 m²|
|Fresh Water||211 us gal|
|Fuel||211 us gal|
|Engines||2 X 40 hp ou 2 X 50 hp|
|CE CAT : A - 12 persons||Made in France|